Faculty and Staff
Students at Indiana University School of Nursing use:
- Virtual classrooms and video conferencing for face-to-face synchronous classes
- Oncourse, a learning management system, to access resources in Web-based and hybrid courses; this document will give users an introduction
- Face-to-face classrooms on campus
PhD and MSN students, in particular, should note the virtual classroom requirements listed in the link above so that technology can be purchased to help ensure a successful academic experience.
- UITS Support Center provides help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Knowledge Base offers help on thousands of technology and university topics.